Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Colleague, Candy Kong Last Day!

Yesterday was my colleague Candy Kong's last day of work at SM Compass Holding. I've had deep impression of her when I first saw her. She is a pretty girl with a pair of charming eyes, She is always gentle and polite, very ladylike and sweet. I will never forget!

It's been nearly one year I've known her since I joined my company, she is from Accounts Department and I'm from Operations Department, I seldom liase with her but we had lunch together once in a while and met during company outings since our office are not the same.

We had lunch together at FoodTalk Hawker Centre, this may be our last lunch outing together during working hours. 






Wishing you success in your future endeavors and we will always miss you!

♥♥♥ SPECIAL FOR CANDY KONG ♥♥♥

Kyra ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment